Hybrid - flexible working
Merritt Recruitment is looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
· If you have experience in technical & scientific recruitment, we would be pleased to speak with you.
· If you are a recent Graduate in Chemistry or Polymer Science or Material Science, we will provide training and mentoring
Merritt Recruitment has a professional reputation for finding the best candidates in the polymer, chemicals, coatings and personal care industries. We work with high profile clients with really interesting roles in technical, commercial, regulatory and operations. We have a great team who will train and support you as you develop into an expert recruitment professional.
· A science degree would be of benefit but relevant experience will be considered
· Preference for recruitment experience
· You will be confident when speaking on the phone
· Pay attention to detail and confident in utilising CRM software
· Our operations are all cloud based, so a home office and good internet access are essential
· We can offer flexible working hours and hybrid working.
· We have great clients and candidates who expect a highly professional service
· You must have the right to work in the UK and be resident in the UK
Our offices are based in Bexleyheath, it would be advantageous to live in the South East of England. Merritt Recruitment will offer a competitive salary, uncapped bonus and pension, we can offer flexible and hybrid working to suit your situation.Please give us a call to discuss the role – we look forward to speaking